Once Upon A Christmas is back at Heritage Park, 9:30am – 4:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays from November 23 – December 22.
Experience the magic of Christmas past at Heritage Park in Calgary. Enjoy a festive wagon ride, sing carols or visit with jolly old Saint Nick himself. Immerse yourself in an old-fashioned Christmas as some of the historical family homes and buildings open their doors to share their Yuletide traditions.
Hands-on activities and entertainment are sure to delight guests of all ages. Come and get your fix of wholesome holiday cheer! Highlights include:
- Santa visits (with optional professional photo*)
- Performances by Acclamation Handbell Choir
- Christmas train display
- Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House
- Children’s crafts
- Gingerbread cookie decorating*
- Unique shopping, including the ‘Kids Only’ Store
- Freshly baked goods from Alberta Bakery
- Wagon rides (weather dependent)
- Christmas carols
- Antique photo parlour*
- Select historical homes and buildings open
- Snow painting (weather dependent)