Betty’s Run for ALS

Betty’s Run for ALS aims to inspire care, hope and community for people living with and affected by ALS. One of the largest fundraisers in Canada, Betty’s Run allocated 60 per cent of funds raised to client support services in Alberta and the remaining 40 per cent are invested into the most promising ALS research in Canada.

This year marks the 22nd anniversary of Betty’s Run. Since its inception, over $7 million has been raised and overly 35,000 people have come together to join the ALS family in Alberta.

On June 10, join The ALS Society of Alberta at North Glenmore Park, register today!