The Calgary International Auto & Truck Show is at the BMO Centre at Stampede Park, March 14 -18.
The 2018 Calgary International Auto and Truck Show presents one of the largest exhibitions of new cars and trucks in Western Canada and features the absolute latest in automotive technology. Manufacturers unveil stunning new designs and revolutionary technology, featuring some of the fastest, most expensive and most advanced vehicles in the world.
- Wednesday, March 14: 12pm – 10pm
- Thursday, March 15: 10am – 10pm
- Friday, March 16: 10am – 10pm
- Saturday, March 17: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday, March 18: 10am – 6pm