Country 105 presents the return of Country Thunder Alberta at Prairie Winds Park from August 17 – 19. We had a blast partying with you the last two years, but this year is going to be even bigger and better!
With artists like Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Toby Keith, Midland, Cadillac Three and Dean Brody – you do not want to miss this party!
Country Thunder is just around the corner! The Odd Squad will be giving away a pair of general admission weekend passes every morning! Plus, stay tuned for tons of chances to get up close and personal with all your favourite country superstars.
TUNE IN FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ONE OF THE ARTISTS AT COUNTRY THUNDER.
To celebrate the 105 day countdown, we will have a pair of single day passes to give away EVERY DAY! You could win your way to a full day of live country music.
Listen to Country 105 for the next 105 days for your chance to win!
Country Thunder does not offer general parking, and parking in the area is extremely limited.
We recommend taking public transportation. The C-Train will take you to the McKnight/Westwinds Blue Line stop, which is within walking distance to the festival grounds. There are also city buses that will take you to here. Plan your tansit route here.
If you have a Platinum Experience wristband, you are able to park in one of the Country Thunder designated spots. However, these spots are limited, so it’s first come, first served.
WHAT TO BRING
The following items are allowed at the festival:
- Sun Block
- Beach Towel
- One Unopened Bottle of Water (Limit One Per Person)
- Fanny Packs
- Digital Cameras (Non-professional)
- Disposable Cameras
- Film Cameras (Non-professional)
- Soft Lawn Chairs
- Cell Phones
The following items are NOT allowed at the festival:
- Glass Containers
- Chairs With Canopies
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Alcoholic Beverages & Illegal Substances
- Animals (With The Exception Of Service Animals For Guests With Disabilities)
- Bags (CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BAG POLICY)
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses & Other Beverage Containers
- Cameras With Lenses Longer Than 6 Inches
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointer Devices
- Promotional/Advertising Or Sales Materials
- Seat Cushions Larger Than 15 Inches x 15 Inches, Or That Contain Armrests, Zippers, Pockets, Flaps Or Metal Backs
- Selfie Sticks
- Sticks Or Poles
- Video Cameras
- Monopods & Tripods
- Weapons, Knives, Box-Cutters, Firearms, etc.
ALL ITEMS AND PATRONS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL INSPECTION PRIOR TO ENTERING THE VENUE
Country Thunder provides the following services: ATM machines, food and drink vendors, retail vendors, medical and police services, and bathroom facilities.
Children 12 and under are allowed in the general admission areas for FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.